About the Coca-Cola Company
Founded in 1892, The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups. The company is best known for its flagship product Coca-Cola, invented in 1886.
The Coca-Cola Company is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, its portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minutes Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater, and ZICO coconut water.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States (but incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware), The Coca-Cola Company’s stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and is part of DJIA, the S&P 500 index, the Russell 1000 Index, and the Russell 1000 Growth Stock Index.
The Coca-Cola Company offers graduate and undergraduate students the opportunity to take a peek on what it’s like to join the multinational company through its internship programs. Many of its regions offer internships that allow you to see for yourself what The Coca-Cola Company is all about.
Coca-Cola internship programs were created in 2010, giving promising young professionals the opportunity to hone their skills through sustainability-focused marketing assignments.
Being an intern at The Coca-Cola Company means more than just getting involved in the day-to-day running of the company. As an intern, you’ll get exposure to real projects and challenges in a vibrant environment and gain real world experience. You will also work with the brightest and best in the industry and participate as a member of the workforce of the world’s most recognized brand.
Opportunities vary from country to country – in some locations, internships are aimed at undergraduate students and, in others, at graduates and young people with the right work experience.
- Undergraduate Internships: The Coca-Cola interns are sought after for an assortment of functions and can benefit from learning beyond the classroom when they gain hands-on experience with the world’s leading beverage company.
- Graduate Internships: MBA and graduate interns are expected to contribute to the success of The Coca-Cola Company through innovative ideas and value creating gained both in school and through previous work experience. Recent graduates often possess fresh knowledge, allowing them to be the pioneers of the company. Based on successful performance and the talent needs of its business, few interns may have the opportunity to become full-time Coca-Cola employees. The Coca-Cola Company seeks talent from the top programs and universities. please check with your university about their affiliation to Coca-Cola and how to apply.
- Strategic Interns: College students hired in a program which is formally created to offer opportunities to students upon graduation.
- Seasonal Interns: MBA / college students hired to work on a big complex project that may require additional help for a period of time, mostly in the summer but during the year as well.
- Academic Intern: College students hired through a formal program with a recognized academic internship program that gives academic credit in exchange for work experience.
- Co-op: This is a temporal assignment for 4 or 5 months during school year.
- Management Trainees: This program is available to students who have graduated from College / MBA in a formal full-time program.
- Summer Jobs at The World of Coca-Cola: Within this opportunity, undergraduate students are hired per 3 months. The process begins mid-June. This is a great way to experience the Coca-Cola culture and engage with consumers from all over the world.
Whichever internship program you take with The Coca-Cola Company, you will receive the following benefits from the internship program:
- Have a top of the line experience
- Build together a challenging and rewarding experience
- Work and learn from experts of the business
- Develop your flair and knowledge in the company’s unique culture
- Grow your network of like-minded interns and professionals
Currently Available Coca-Cola Internship Programs
Below is a list of the currently available internship opportunities at The Coca-Cola Company.
- Strategy and Performance Intern (stage) – France
The scope of this position is transverse to all the brands in the company’s portfolio: Coca-Cola Classic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugars, Coca-Cola Light, Fanta, Sprite, Fuze Tea, Powerade, etc. In this position, you work closely and make the connection between Coca-Cola internal teams in France (financial service, brand managers, sales teams, etc.) and the partner study agencies of Coca-Cola France.
Internship in this position lasts for 6 months starting from mid / end of February 2020. Interns will receive a remuneration of €1,250 gross per month. The position is based in Issy les Moulineaux, France, and is available for 92 people.
- Intern – United States
This intern position is offered in Atlanta, Georgia, to students with a degree in Information Technology. In this position, you will: work on the process of translating technical objectives into defined problems that can be solved by applying computer science; help to design algorithms to address current technical problems; work closely with data analysts in the team to apply advanced analytics, modeling and simulation to replicate and anticipate issues; uncover new technical problems that need to be solved and support better decision, and; communication data analysis and insights using rich visualization tools (Tableau / MicroStrategy) and leverage data to present compelling cases to optimize solutions.
- Maintenance Mechanic Internship – United States
This intern position takes place in Warrenton, Missouri and is a part-time opportunity for students with an Associates Degree (preferably a technical degree) currently enrolled in a Technical College.
The key responsibilities and what you will need to develop within this internship are (but not limited to): responsible for installing, repairing, servicing machinery and equipment support systems; identifying and trouble-shooting production problems; maintaining production lines and performing predictive and preventive maintenance; ability to Weld; electric knowledge; Lubrication and Fabrication Knowledge; knowledge of Plumbing; knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics; knowledge of PLC controls, etc.
- Technical Analyst Co-op – United States
In this position, some of your responsibilities are to: gather and analyze key supply chain data using data collection techniques and create metrics to report results to Senior Management to be used in business plan and strategy development; create database to collect and report information from CPS plants globally; collect, ensure accuracy and cleanse data provided from multiple sources for use in routine and complex problem solving, etc.
This position takes place in Atlanta, Georgia, and is offered to students pursuing a degree in Mathematics, Science, Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain. Those who are enrolled in course work in a quantitative or engineering discipline such as Operations Management, Decision Sciences, Business Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or Logistics are highly preferred.
Visit The Coca-Cola Company’s careers portal to start your application for the internships.