Website City Property
Recruiter/Employer: City Property
City Property is a leading property management company based in Pretoria, Gauteng. With a focus on providing quality services and maintaining high standards, we take pride in our commitment to excellence. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that our properties are well-managed, and our tenants experience the best possible service. As part of our dynamic organization, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the success of our operations and make a meaningful impact in the property management industry.
City Property is a prominent property management company headquartered in Pretoria, Gauteng, with a strong presence and influence in the South African real estate market. Established with a commitment to excellence, City Property manages a diverse portfolio of properties, including residential, commercial, and retail spaces. Our mission is to create thriving, well-maintained communities and provide exceptional services to our tenants.
Values and Vision:
At City Property, we are guided by a set of core values that underpin our operations and interactions. These values include a dedication to professionalism, integrity, innovation, and customer satisfaction. We envision a future where our properties contribute positively to the urban landscape, fostering sustainable and vibrant communities.
Commitment to Quality:
We take pride in our commitment to maintaining high standards across all aspects of property management. From ensuring the security and accessibility of our spaces to providing prompt and effective customer service, we strive to exceed expectations. Our commitment to quality extends to our team members, fostering a work environment that encourages collaboration, growth, and a sense of accomplishment.
City Property manages a diverse range of properties, including residential complexes, commercial spaces, and retail properties. Our portfolio reflects a mix of modern and heritage buildings, catering to the diverse needs and preferences of our tenants. Through meticulous attention to detail and ongoing maintenance efforts, we aim to create environments that enhance the overall well-being of those who reside and work in our managed spaces.
As a responsible property management company, City Property is committed to sustainability. We integrate eco-friendly practices into our operations, from energy-efficient building management to waste reduction initiatives. Our goal is to contribute to a more sustainable future while providing comfortable and efficient spaces for our tenants.
City Property values its employees as essential contributors to our success. We believe in fostering a culture of continuous learning and development. Team members have access to training programs, workshops, and opportunities for career advancement. By investing in our employees, we ensure that they are equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in their roles.
Diversity and Inclusion:
City Property embraces diversity and inclusion as key pillars of our organizational culture. We believe that a diverse workforce fosters creativity, innovation, and a richer tapestry of experiences. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment is reflected in our hiring practices and workplace policies.
Beyond property management, City Property is actively involved in community engagement initiatives. We recognize the importance of giving back to the communities we serve, and we support local causes and projects that align with our values.
Job Positions: Administrator – Parking
Locations: Pretoria, Gauteng
Ref Number: CP-ADM-PARK-001
A Parking Administrator plays a crucial role in managing and overseeing the administrative aspects of parking operations within various settings, including commercial properties, residential complexes, educational institutions, and public facilities. This profession requires a combination of organizational skills, attention to detail, customer service acumen, and an understanding of administrative processes. Here’s an overview of the key responsibilities and skills associated with the role:
- Lease Administration: Parking Administrators are responsible for the administration of parking leases. This involves ensuring that lease agreements are completed accurately, signed by the relevant parties, and comply with all policy and procedural requirements.
- Document Management: They oversee the completeness and accuracy of parking lease documentation, including supporting documents such as identification copies and proof of residence. This also involves managing lease cancellations, addendums, and coordinating with the IT department for data entry.
- Access Control Management: Parking Administrators manage access control systems, ensuring that tenants are enlisted on centralized systems. They issue access tags to parking tenants, handle queries related to access control, and cancel access tags when tenants vacate.
- Customer Queries: Responding to customer queries is a significant aspect of the role. Parking Administrators must address tenant calls promptly, handle queries professionally, and ensure that all customer concerns are resolved in a timely manner. This may involve interaction with different departments and the use of customer service platforms.
- Auditing: Regular auditing of parking sites is essential to ensure accuracy and identify any issues. Parking Administrators conduct audits to maintain the integrity of the parking system, resolve discrepancies, and implement corrective measures.
- Data Management: They are responsible for the generation and management of data, including the completion of CSV files for IT uploads. This ensures that parking-related information is accurately captured and maintained.
- Travel and Site Visits: Depending on the nature of the parking facilities, Parking Administrators may need to travel to various sites for audits, inspections, and to address on-site issues. Having their own transport is often a requirement.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Administrative Skills: Proficiency in administrative tasks, document management, and lease administration is essential.
- Customer Service: Strong customer relations skills, including the ability to handle queries in a friendly and professional manner, contribute to tenant satisfaction.
- Communication Skills: Basic verbal and written communication skills are necessary for interacting with tenants and colleagues.
- Computer Literacy: A basic level of computer literacy is required for tasks such as data entry, file management, and communication through various platforms.
- Attention to Detail: Given the complexity of lease agreements and access control systems, attention to detail is critical to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Multitasking: Parking Administrators often deal with multiple tasks simultaneously, from responding to queries to managing access control. The ability to multitask is valuable.
- Teamwork: Collaboration with other departments and colleagues is common, so having good teamwork skills is essential.
- Stress Tolerance: Parking Administrators may encounter stressful situations, and the ability to remain composed and handle stress is important.
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
- Health Benefits: As a full-time employee, you will have access to health benefits to ensure your well-being.
- Professional Development: We support continuous learning and development, providing opportunities for further education and training.
- Dynamic Work Environment: Join a team that values collaboration, innovation, and a positive work culture.
- Travel Allowance: Essential travel is a part of this role, and we provide a travel allowance to support your transportation needs.
To be considered for the Administrator – Parking position, you should meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Matric qualification is required.
- Administrative-related qualification is preferred.
- Customer relations experience is required.
- Administrative Excellence: Demonstrate proficiency in administrative tasks, ensuring that parking leases are completed, signed, and all supporting documents are in order.
- Access Control Management: Manage building and tenant access control efficiently, including issuing access tags, attending to queries, and auditing parking sites.
- Customer Service: Prioritize customer satisfaction by attending to tenant calls immediately, handling queries professionally, and resolving issues promptly.
- Communication Skills: Possess basic verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with tenants and colleagues.
- Computer Literacy: Have basic computer literacy skills to perform tasks such as completing CSV files for IT uploads.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume, a cover letter, and any relevant supporting documents to the online application form. Please mention the job reference.
The deadline for applications has not been informed yet. Late submissions will not be considered.
For inquiries or additional information, please contact at 012 319 8700 / 082 890 0454. You can also visit our official website at https://www.cityproperty.co.za/ for more details about City Property. You can also visit the head office in this address: CPA House, 101 Du Toit Street, Pretoria
Join City Property and be a part of a team dedicated to excellence in property management. Your skills and commitment will contribute to our success in providing top-notch services to our tenants and maintaining the highest standards in the industry. We look forward to welcoming you to our dynamic and growing organization.
City Property is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
To apply for this job please visit www.cityproperty.co.za.