Website Western Cape Recruitment
Western Cape Recruitment
Western Cape Recruitment, formerly known as Visp Service, has established itself as a leading player in the recruitment industry, focusing on the rich opportunities within the Western Cape province. With a commitment to efficiency, reliability, and personalized service, Western Cape Recruitment acts as a bridge between skilled individuals and promising career opportunities, fostering growth and success for both candidates and employers.
Our mission at Western Cape Recruitment is to facilitate meaningful connections that drive professional advancement and contribute to the overall development of our community. Recognizing the unique needs of both candidates and employers, we strive to create mutually beneficial partnerships that align with the goals and aspirations of all parties involved.
- Efficiency: We are dedicated to streamlining the recruitment process, ensuring that both employers and candidates experience a smooth and effective journey.
- Reliability: Western Cape Recruitment prides itself on being a trustworthy partner, delivering on promises and commitments to both clients and candidates.
- Personalized Service: Understanding that each individual and organization is unique, we provide personalized service tailored to meet the specific needs and requirements of our clients.
- Community Development: We believe in contributing to the growth and development of the Western Cape community by connecting local talent with opportunities that foster economic and professional progress.
Western Cape Recruitment emerged from the foundation of Visp Service, recognizing the expanding opportunities within the Western Cape province. The rebranding reflects our commitment to embracing growth, adapting to the changing needs of the industry, and continuing to provide top-notch recruitment services.
Promise to Candidates:
For candidates seeking career opportunities through Western Cape Recruitment, we offer:
- Access to Promising Opportunities: We connect candidates with a wide range of opportunities across various sectors within the Western Cape.
- Career Guidance: Our team provides support and guidance to help candidates make informed decisions about their career paths.
- Professional Development: We prioritize the long-term success of our candidates, fostering an environment for continuous learning and growth.
Promise to Employers:
For employers partnering with Western Cape Recruitment, we provide:
- Talent Acquisition: We source and present qualified candidates who align with the specific needs and culture of the organization.
- Efficient Recruitment Process: Our streamlined processes aim to save time and resources for our clients, ensuring a quick and effective recruitment journey.
- Long-Term Partnerships: We strive to build lasting relationships with our clients, understanding their evolving needs and adapting our services accordingly.
Job Positions: Procurement Administrator
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Apply before: Dec 01, 2023 | 7 Days left
A Procurement Administrator plays a crucial role in the efficient functioning of an organization’s procurement process. This role involves overseeing and managing the acquisition of goods and services, ensuring that the organization obtains high-quality products at the best possible prices within specified timelines. The responsibilities of a Procurement Administrator are diverse and may vary depending on the industry and organization size, but they typically include the following:
- Purchase Order Management: Procurement Administrators are responsible for creating and managing purchase orders. This involves coordinating with various departments to understand their requirements, sourcing suitable suppliers, and negotiating terms and prices.
- Supplier Management: Building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers is a key aspect of the role. Procurement Administrators often evaluate potential suppliers, assess their capabilities, and negotiate contracts. They may also monitor supplier performance to ensure compliance with agreed-upon terms.
- Cost Negotiation: Negotiating favorable terms and prices with suppliers is a critical skill for a Procurement Administrator. This includes securing competitive pricing, discounts, and favorable payment terms to optimize the organization’s budget.
- Inventory Management: Procurement Administrators are involved in managing and controlling inventory levels. This includes conducting regular stock takes, ensuring that stock levels align with demand, and minimizing excess inventory to reduce carrying costs.
- Compliance: Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, policies, and procedures is a fundamental aspect of the procurement function. Procurement Administrators must stay informed about legal requirements and industry standards to mitigate risks associated with procurement activities.
- Communication and Coordination: Effective communication is essential in this role. Procurement Administrators need to collaborate with various internal departments, including finance, operations, and project management, to understand their needs and align procurement activities with organizational goals.
- Problem Solving: Procurement Administrators often encounter challenges such as supplier issues, delivery delays, or budget constraints. The ability to analyze problems and develop effective solutions is crucial in maintaining a smooth procurement process.
- Documentation: Accurate and thorough documentation is vital for audit purposes and maintaining a transparent procurement process. Procurement Administrators are responsible for keeping records of contracts, agreements, and communication with suppliers.
- Market Research: Staying informed about market trends, pricing, and new suppliers is essential for a Procurement Administrator. This knowledge enables them to make informed decisions, identify cost-saving opportunities, and adapt to changes in the business environment.
- Continuous Improvement: Evaluating and improving the efficiency of the procurement process is an ongoing responsibility. This involves assessing current practices, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing changes to enhance overall procurement performance.
About the Company
A well-established company in the packaging industry is seeking a Procurement Administrator to join their dynamic team. As a leading player in the packaging sector, our client is committed to optimizing operational efficiency and minimizing costs through effective procurement practices. The successful candidate will play a vital role in streamlining purchase orders, managing stock, and ensuring seamless coordination between internal and external stakeholders.
By joining our client’s team as a Procurement Administrator, you can expect the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary: The salary for this position is market-related, reflecting the value of your skills and experience.
- Career Growth: As part of a leading company in the packaging industry, you will have ample opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
- Stability: This is a permanent position, providing job security and stability for the successful candidate.
To be eligible for the Procurement Administrator position, candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Matriculation: A high school diploma (Matric) is required.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of related experience in procurement or a relevant field.
The Procurement Administrator will be responsible for:
- Managing and optimizing purchase orders and service requests.
- Conducting stock management and regular stock takes.
- Providing relief at various sites as needed.
- Liaising with internal and external customers to ensure materials are sourced and procured according to specifications.
How to Apply
If you meet the eligibility criteria and possess the necessary qualifications, we invite you to apply for the Procurement Administrator position. Please submit your application before the closing date of Dec 01, 2023. Ensure all required documents are included in your application.
The deadline for submitting applications is Dec 01, 2023. Please note that late applications will not be considered.
For inquiries or additional information, please contact Western Cape Recruitment using the following details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 073 575 1200
- Website: www.westerncaperecruitment.com
Kindly note that if you have not received any feedback two weeks after your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.