Letsema, founded in 1996, is a black-owned management consulting firm at the heart of a diversified investment group. Over the past 23 years, Letsema has become a trusted consulting partner for public and private sector organizations across a range of industries and sectors. Its highly skilled and diverse teams apply their collective expertise to tackle complex problems and develop original, effective solutions.
Letsema Counsulting provides its partners with the intellect, resources and capabilities to identify previously unseen problems, rectify business deficiencies, design and implement new systems and revenue streams, and ultimately, make organizations more efficient and rewarding for their employees, external partners and customers.
Letsema’s philosophy is centered on enabling a better society for all and Letsema’s sense of collective effort towards a shared vision. Through the projects the Letsema’s Foundation supports, the companies it invests in, and the business it consults for, Letsema seeks to influence positive change in society because it believes business is a catalyst for social change.
The Letsema Foundation applies the deep capabilities within Letsema to support and scale social entrepreneurship and bring its philosophy to life. Its philosophy is manifested through the development of strong partnerships. These are with both established and start-up organizations, programs and initiatives which Letsema cares about, and which it believes can bring about positive social change.
The Letsema Foundation has four focus areas which guide its approach to catalyzing social changes and facilitates the institutional success of programs and projects in those focus areas. These focus areas include Education, Arts and Culture, Leadership, and Vulnerable Groups.
Letsema actively seeks to share the burden of growing South Africa and relies on its values-driven investment model to help bring about positive societal change through sustainable and growing businesses. Letsema works with organizations that have an outsized impact on the economy, create jobs, make things and have the internal excellence to build scalable, growing businesses.
Letsema Post Matric Learnership
The BANKSETA has identified the need to provide funding for post matric learners through a youth development intervention aimed at recruiting unemployed matriculants in order for them to further their studies and to expose them to the world of work.
The duration of the Letsema Post Matric Learnership is one year. Registered employers will host the learners and making provision for training, workplace coaching and leaner support. Training is linked to a registered skills program. Successful completion of the Learnership program results in the achievement of an NQFS in banking service advice qualification.
This year, the available learnership opportunity at Letsema is in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector. This learnership offers you the opportunity to gain one year’s work experience as well as NQF Level 5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector.
Throughout the entire period of the learnership program, a monthly allowance of R3,200 will be paid to the successful applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for Letsema Post Matric Learnership Applicants
There is a list of important criteria determined for applicants to meet if they want to take part as learners in the Letsema Learnership. Generally, the criteria depend on the position or field offered in the advertised learnership opportunity. In this learnership opportunity, which is in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector, the important criteria for applicants are listed as below:
- Hold a valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 50% in English and a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a minimum of 50% in Mathematics or a minimum of 50% in Math Literacy
- Present a professional image
- Be currently unemployed
- Have clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Be under the age of 35 as at February 1 (the starting date) of the following year after the application closing date
- Be currently not participating in a learnership
- Not involve in any other studies from January 1 to December 31 of the year the learnership program applied for is held
- Persons with a disability are welcome to apply but must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Possess effective communication in written and verbal English
Note that you will not be charged of anything throughout the application process for the learnership program. No application fees are required.
How to Apply for the Letsema Learnership in Banking Service Advice
The Letsema Post Matric Learnership in Banking Service Advice is offered under the BANKSETA. Therefore the application and selection process for the Letsema Learnership in Banking Service Advice will be run by the BANKSETA.
To apply for the Letsema Learnership in Banking Service Advice, send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) or application form to BANKSETA via the following methods:
- WhatsApp your CV to 071 315 7998
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, contact 010 140 9510
Please note the following:
- All application forms are to be submitted before August 31 via above mentioned methods.
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by December 15 should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
- Employment equity targets will apply.
- The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training and will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the training venues.
- Lulaway Holdings is the only authorized recruitment provider by BANKSETA for this learnership program.
Click here to view the learnership advertisement.
The Letsema Internship Program is offered to give you a sneak peek into professional life and provide insight into an exciting range of potential careers. You will work alongside highly trained professionals and gain exposure to Letsema’s wide range of clients.
The Letsema Internship Program is conducted as an institution-based theoretical instruction, as well as some practical learning with an employer or in a stimulated work environment, formally assessed through the institutions.
As an intern at Letsema, you will receive theoretical knowledge and workplace experience resulting in the achievement of a degree, issued by an accredited or registered institution of learning.
The duration of the Letsema Internship Program is three months.
How to Apply for Letsema Internship
To apply for a position in the Letsema Internship Program, send a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) / resume, matric certificate and academic transcripts to email@example.com.
For more information regarding the Letsema Internship Program, visit the Letsema Internship Program web page.
To learn more about Letsema, visit https://letsema.co.za/.