Lulaway is a job platform which established since 2011. Until today more than 30,000 job seekers in South Africa has helped by Lulaway in finding the right jobs and internships for them. Lulaway maintains the job seekers future not only with helping them in getting the right jobs but also supporting them in keeping their jobs and further careers.
How to connect with a Lulaway Job Center?
Lulaway has over 200 job centers in eight province: Gauteng, Eastern Cape, Free State
Western Cape, Kwazulu-Natal, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga. Every South Africans can connect with Lulaway Job Centers to make them get the right job as soon as possible. You can find the nearest Lulaway Job Centers from you via this page.
What are the requirements to join with Lulaway?
To join with Lulaway job Centers you can go to the one of the nearest Lulaway Job Centers as listed above. Make sure you bring these required documents:
- Your CV;
- Your certified copy of South African citizen ID or Passport if you are non-South Africans; and
- Your certified copies of matric certificate and additional qualifications.
In the case, you don’t find a nearby Lulaway Job Centre, how to start connected?
You don’t need to worry because you can still register by these three alternatives:
- Register online in this page.
- Register via email: send your CV, copies of ID and certificates of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Register via Whatsapp: send your CV, ID and copies of ID and certificates of qualifications to 065 327 8274.
Once you have submitted the required documents and CV, they will process your application, then you will receive a message usually in SMS that contains of a link to complete your assessments. You can follow up your Lulaway job center application by sending messages via WA to +27 065 327 8274.
How to Find a Lulaway Internship?
You can find Lulaway Internships by checking regularly in this page.